DELL Latitude E7240 i7-4600U Notebook (12.5″) Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3-SDRAM 256 GB SSD Windows 10 Pro Grey
- Sleek and Portable Dell Latitude e7240 intel Core i7
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7- 4600U
- CPU @ 2.1GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
- 8GB Ram
- 256GB SSD Storage
- 12.5” Display size
- Intel HD Graphics
- Backlit Keyboard
- Webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- High Definition Audio Device
Exceptional, robust construction.
Dell Latitude e7240 is An Ultrabook TM with a 12″ monitor and a stunning design that will help you get things done.
The Latitude e7240 is thin (20mm) and light (starting at 2.99 lbs/1.31 kg with a 3-cell battery) and features a powder-coated base, soft-touch finishes, and sleek, robust metal as standard features.
– Windows 10 comes with touchscreen functionality and a monitor with a carbon fiber back that is edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass NBTTM.
Wireless skills that are innovative
Utilize available WiGig docking technology to wirelessly link compatible conference room equipment peripherals and Latitude e7240 mouse, monitor, and keyboard. The Latitude e7240 Ultrabook TM is also compatible with any conventional E-Family docking devices you may have in your workplace.
Intel® wireless display (WiDi) technology is another element of the Latitude e7240 that enables everything on your simultaneous display of a laptop screen on a WiDi-capable monitor or projector.
Full of show
You can work on large tasks easily with low-voltage 4th Gen Intel® Core TM i5 and i7 processor choices and Windows 10 Pro.
– With Windows 10’s optional touchscreen functionality, you can switch between tasks with a simple swipe, press, or drag of your fingertips.
– Solid-State Hybrid Drives or SSDs of your choosing will provide quick, dependable performance.
– Effectively collaborate with a webcam and microphone array that are HD incorporated.
– A swappable battery keeps you powered up while you’re on the go, and a backlit keypad enables you to work in low-light conditions.
Dell touch-enabled screens feature Corning® Gorilla® Glass, which is scratch-resistant and offers the best viewing, touch sensitivity, brightness, and durability.
The Latitude E7240 Series is a fantastic business partner thanks to its strength, beauty, and trust, to name just three more qualities, most safe industry With industry-leading device security solutions like thorough encryption, robust authentication, and cutting-edge malware prevention, Ultrabook TM – Latitude 12 protects your data.
– With Dell Data Protection | Encryption, you can secure data on any device across external files and in the cloud. DDP | E can be purchased factory-installed for automatic deployment and easily works with your current procedures.
– With authentication choices such as contactless smart card readers, FIPS 201-certified smart card and fingerprint readers, you can make sure that only authorized users have access to your data.
– Dell Data Protection | Security Tools provides centralized, integrated administration with your encryption policies, multifactor, single sign-on, and pre boot authentication capabilities.
The remote administration console for Dell Data Protection.
– For safe credential storage, a FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is offered, and Dell Control Vault adds another level of hardware security by segregating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
– Using Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace, you can stop sophisticated malware in its path.
– Wipe a hard disk remotely using Dell’s specialized Intel® vProTM extension.
The most controllable industry Ultrabook™
With first-rate integrated management options and capabilities, you can control your complete Latitude fleet with ease.
– Utilize optional next-generation Intel® vPro TM technology to remotely control and update your Latitude Ultrabook TM fleet.
– Dell-exclusive Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS control and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off, allow for a single-step update that applies to all affected devices.
– Save time and steer clear of uncertainty with Systems deployment, tracking, and updating are all automated by Dell utilities and tools.
– With best-in-class integration into Dell KACE appliances and Microsoft System Center, centralize and automate laptop administration.
– Using Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services, standardize the environment and make installations with lengthy lifecycles simpler.
There are no reviews yet.