Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V
- 20.4MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor for superb low light images
- Keep your subject in focus with Lock-On AF
- Map your images with GPS tagged photos
- 4K quality still image output via HDMI & Motion Shot Video traces subject movement
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/NFC
Out of stock
The camera has a 3″ color LCD display and a color electronic viewfinder, and is available in two options; the DSC-HX400 and the DSC-HX400V. The DSC-HX400V has a higher specification, including built-in GPS, WiFi and NFC. The Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V release to the USA was announced on 12 February 2014,. The successor to the HX200V and the HX300 with a new sensor and Sony’s latest Bionx X processor.
A battery life of up to 300 shots or 150 minutes is achieved from a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery which is recharged via the USB port. A cable and adapter are supplied allowing charging from a suitable laptop, PC or from the main supply.
One of the key limitations of the camera is the lack of RAW support.
50x Optical Zoom Zeiss Lens & 100x Clear Image Zoom
A Carl Zeiss lens with 50x optical zoom capability offers a considerable expanse of reach from wide-angle to super-telephoto. This zoom range can effectively be doubled, too, using the 100x Clear Image Zoom that employs an intelligent interpolation algorithm to increase zoom magnification with minimal image quality loss. Still photos and videos can be clearly displayed on the 3″ Xtra Fine tilting LCD monitor with 921k-dot resolution and an available histogram. Additionally, you can manually adjust the brightness level by 5 steps allowing you to compose and view your images in any lighting situation. For extra shooting stability, an electronic viewfinder is also provided for eye-level composition. It allows for magnifications of 8.1x and 16.2x and becomes useful for viewing and composing shots in extreme sunlight.
- 20.4 megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor
- Fast f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 50x optical zoom lens
- Optical SteadyShot and Optical SteadyShot Intelligent Active Mode lens-based stabilization to reduce blurring from shaky hands
- 100x digital zoom
- Self-timer with 2s and 10s delay or automatic with 1 or 2 face detection
- Full HD (1080p) movie mode
- 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1 Aspect ratios
- Playback pictures in vivid clarity on any compatible 4K Ultra HD TV
- Built-in GPS to record location on photos and videos (HX400V model)
- WiFi for sharing and remote control from smartphones (HX400V model)
- NFC to enable easy sharing of pictures (HX400V model)
- BIONZ X image processor.[1